Home Seller Services
Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, We Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible, giving your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the community you choose , including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? Feel free to contact me to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or to receive a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference in whether people stop and take a home sales flyer or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. “Staging,” or arranging your home interior for maximum buyer appeal is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. We have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, country transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Call us today if you would like more information
Importance of Home Appraisals – Fundamental Information Every Buyer and Seller Must Know
Home appraisers are those that undergo coursework and internship under stringent standards by the state to get the required certification. Appraisers ought to be third party individuals who have no financial connection to any of the parties involved in the transaction. Those who are first time home buyers need to know that appraisals have a part in the payment dues included when applying for mortgage.
What is the difference between home appraisals and home inspection?
Potential home buyers when making ocular visits to the property they wish to purchase hire professional home inspectors to help them determine potential problems in the house if there are any. Inspection includes testing the air and heating system of the property as well as other important functions like plumbing and chimneys. While property appraisers are the ones who only deal with the obvious issues vis–vis salient details of the subject property, the type of area the property or home is located among others.
You will also find in an appraisal report the detailed assessment affecting the market value of the property and the average sales time you will expect. Therefore, if the asking price of the property is higher than its actual value, then the seller is actually overpricing. This is certainly a very significant method at the initial stage of the transaction since it surely keeps you secured from all forms of discrepancies and fraudulent pricing.
What are the methods used in appraisals?
In order to determine the authenticity and accuracy of the appraisal report presented to you, it is important to take note and understand the methods of coming up with a market value for a particular property. For residential appraisals, two common steps are utilized as follows.
- Sales comparison approach. With the notion no two properties are exactly identical, the appraiser makes the estimation using a method of comparison to other similar properties for sale in the same area. The term used for such types of properties is comps or comparable values.
- Cost approach. This is applicable for new properties wherein the appraiser assessed the property value with its repair costs whenever the structures are to be replaced or destroyed.
Home appraisals certainly hold a salient role in the process of home purchase. The real estate industry is actually an extremely competitive and cunning milieu that needs skills and knowledge to deal with. Getting the most out of your investment surely means having the right and genuine home appraisal for your target property.
If you have any questions, concerns, comments please do not hesitate to contact us.
Michael E. Anderson, Broker, ABR, RSPS Cal BRE#01417114
Call or Txt 805-698-3770 or AndersonHomePros@gmail.com